Speechless

Assalammualaikum...

Ok..pardon my word, this entry loaded with nonsense...just reach Kg Wai, Kuala Perlis and already check in for house. but haven't yet unpacking my belonging... Yalah, all my stuff still in the store which only open tomorrow. 

Buang tabiat katanya Hafiz semalam. Beli tiket dari Kota Kinabalu to Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar. Tapi sebenarnya stranded at Sultan Ismail International Airport because of the heavy air traffic at Kuala Lumpur. Nah, cuaca buruk. Takkan mau paksa landing di KL juga kan... Stop there...

Jangan salahkan lantai, kalau tidak tahu menari. Maksudnya, jangan menyalahkan perkara lain kalau kesalahan itu datang daripada diri kita sendiri. That is it. Thanks to Efei and Fartini for being there...without you two, i might be died for boredom at LCCT right now or may be taking bus alone to KLIA. What happen?! 

Seriously, my bad. I bought a ticket to Alor Setar for 11 October 2011 but i need to fly here today! TODAY!!! 11 September 2011. Thanks God we didn't miss the flight even we came late... the adrenalin still rushing in my body... i need some guts to tell my parents...

OK mama, this is the things I want to tell you on the phone... but for sure the talk wont last... I'll tell you when the class were on the peak... My bad...sorry...  SIOU... from the deep of my heart...

re-write as what i've while in the plane to Alor Setar - AK5250.
'this 50 minutes journey seems very long. i can't sleep, because the feeling is mixed up. relief, scary, regret and grateful.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...