mental age

Get bored with my wallpaper, so I go have a very pleasure walk on the internet *lajulah pula internet ni, nanti bila saya mula mau study time tulah dia buat hal*. Then I recalled about her. Previously,  I downloaded pictures form this one blogger which is my regret I forget who. Even there is watermark but I can't read it. Bunyi macam adaman..adiman.. Minta maaf empunya gambar...

Nilah gambar yang saya ambil dari blogger tu. This one and only.
Tapi cantik gila!! Gambar2 dia semua cantik2..
Kalau ada yang mau argue ni tidak cantik. Xpayah! Terima bulat2 ja INI MENARIK! 

While leisurely digging Along's blog... I saw this link she shared and tested herself. Along is very mature!! But look at my result!

18 tahun?!Seriously... most people's mental age is 5 years older.

So, what is mental age? I don't know, but I need to know my personality. That number says a lot.

I'll try this - learnmyself.com (TRY THIS)
I found from here arcx13.com (READ THIS. IT NICE TO KNOW WHY WE DO THIS AND THAT)

Ok. Mau cuci kain...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...